The Postpartum Stress Center 12hr Professional Training classes are held at Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center 1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422 TEL 215.616.8500
We recommend that trainees reserve overnight lodging at Normandy Farm. Guest rooms are available at a discounted rate of $149 per night (single or double occupancy) for our training participants. Rooms are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis so we encourage you to book your reservation as soon as possible. WE CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. We do not want you to miss the opportunity to arrange lodging at Normandy, which we believe will enhance your overall training and travel experience. Rooms sell out quickly.
Do not wait to book your room. On rare occassions, trainees traveling from the west coast or abroad have made plans to stay over on Saturday night after the training. If that is your intention, call the hotel NOW to make sure you can secure a room, since Saturday night reservations are hard to come by.
If you decide to lodge at another local hotel, or if Normandy is booked, your on site meals (breakfast, lunch, and snacks) are still included in the cost of your training registration. You may also take advantage of shuttle service from Normandy to off site locations provided that you are traveling from Normandy off site and returning to Normandy from that site.
If rooms are not available we recommend the following as alternatives:
The Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville 544 Dekalb Pike, North Wales, PA 19454 (215) 699-7247
Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville 1110 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales, PA 19454 (267) 468-0111
Staybridge Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville 119 Garden Golf Blvd, North Wales, PA 19454 (215) 393-8899
Hyatt House in Plymouth Meeting 501 E. Germantown Pike East Norriton, PA 19401 (610) 313-9990
(Hyatt House is a bit further but offers a complimentary shuttle to Normany Farm Hotel)
Now included in your registration fee is dining at Normandy Farm’s fabulous hot and cold buffet breakfast. Breakfast is served at the conference center from 6:30 am to 9:00 am. Please plan your meal so you can meet in our training room, The Roosevelt Room, a few minutes before 9:00 am. We will break during each day for a hot/ cold buffet lunch and for 2 snack breaks, fees for which are also included in your registration.
Normandy Farm provides meal options for individuals with most dietary restrictions. Free transportation to off site restaurants can be prearranged by trainees.
Updated Transportation Information
- Normandy Farm is located at 1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422, approximately 20 miles or 45 minutes to 1 hour from Philadelphia International Airport.
- Directions from Airport: 95 South to 476. Take to Plymouth Meeting exit. Upon exiting take Germantown Pike West to DeKalb Pike (202). Turn Right on DeKalb (North) to Morris Road. Normandy Farm on Left. (Drive is approx 45 minutes or 20 miles from Airport.)
- Uber: Normandy Farm staff estimates that Uber from Philadelphia International Airport to the conference center is $50 each way.
- Train: The closest station to Normandy Farm is the Gwynedd Valley Station on the Landsdale-Doylestown Septa Line. If you choose to take the train, Normandy Farm provides shuttle transportation free of charge. When you arrive in Gwynedd Valley, call their front desk and the next shuttle will be sent to pick you up. Train schedules are available at www.septa.org. Please note that if you are flying into Philadelphia International, you will need to take a train/cab/Uber to 30th Street Station to catch the correct train to Normandy Farm.
- Additonal detailed directions here