PPSC Master Class (10 hour)
- Completion of PPSC 10-hr professional training course
- A minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in PPD after PPSC training
- Email invitation
- Class will be ten (10) hours. Friday 9am – 4pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Participants are highly encouraged to bring in a case study for group discussion to the class. It can be video, audio, written, or verbal presentation.
- Class size limited to 8 participants.
- Participants must meet requirements and have prior approval from PPSC in the form of an email invitation and confirmation. You are welcome to call or email us with any concerns regarding acceptance into the class.
- Engage in a small group supervision discussion of case presentations and state-of-the-art interventions.
- Explore in detail, the application of various theoretical frameworks and examine potential obstacles to recovery.
- Refine clinical skills, learn and practice The Kleiman Principles of exceptional postpartum clinical practice.
- Further explore the use of self in therapy and the clinical implications of countertransference through role-play and coaching from senior PPSC staff.
- Connect with clinicians from around the country to share and learn from each other’s successes and area of vulnerability while establishing a network of clinical support and professional resources.
Location + Fee
The Master Class takes place at the PPSC conference room #20
Fee for class is $1,000.00 paid in advance.
This course is approved for ten (10) continuing education credits from NASW.
Prior to four weeks of the program, you will receive a full refund minus $75.00 administrative fee. Within 2 weeks advance notice, credit will be issued toward training.
Next Master Class
October 4-5, 2013