Advance notice for our Level III Master Class for clinicians who have completed the PPSC training and have to travel and/or complete hours prior to the training:
Class is scheduled for Friday, April 23, 2010. Six (6) hours 9am – 4pm
Class size limited to six (6) participants.
Details will be posted closer to the training date.
Completion of PPSC Level I and II training
One year minimum postpartum clinical practice
– Engage in small group supervision discussion of challenging case presentations
– Explore the application of various theoretical frameworks and examine potential obstacles to recovery
– Refine your clinical skills, learn and practice the Kleiman Principles of exceptional postpartum intervention
– Further explore the use of self in therapy and the clinical implications of transference and countertransference with this client population
– Connect with clinicians from around the country to share and learn from each other’s successes and areas of vulnerability while establishing a network of clinical support and professional resources.