Read each statement and check the ones you feel are true for you. Put a circle around the boxes which reflect those you need to work on.
- It is easy for me to trust and accept my partner’s opinions and judgments.
- My partner and I work well on projects together.
- When my partner and I join forces we each contribute our own expertise.
- I am good at identifying my abilities and potential to contribute.
- I am good at identifying my partner’s abilities and potential to contribute.
- I generally to not let feelings of competition or power get in my way.
Any box with a circle around it means you should be alert to this when working together, especially in conflict.
© Tokens of Affection:Reclaiming your Marriage after Postpartum Depression (Routledge, 2014) Kleiman w/Wenzel