- I am able to express myself with clarity, with words and without words, without provoking my partner.
- I feel confident that my partner understands me when I express what I need or want.
- I am able to understand what my partner needs or wants.
- My partner and I enjoy playful activities together and find it easy to laugh together.
- I am a good listener and I feel listened to when we talk.
Any box with a circle around it means you should be alert to this when working together, especially in conflict.
© Tokens of Affection:Reclaiming your Marriage after Postpartum Depression (Routledge, 2014) Kleiman w/Wenzel