- When my partner gets on my nerves, I can easily dismiss it.
- I am aware of my intolerance and immediately identify it and take reparative action.
- It is easy for me to accept my partner’s opinions that contradict my own.
- I am comfortable when I perceive a weakness in my partner.
- I am patient and understanding when my partner disagrees with me.
Any box with a circle around it means you should be alert to this when working together, especially in conflict.
© Tokens of Affection:Reclaiming your Marriage after Postpartum Depression (Routledge, 2014) Kleiman w/Wenzel