- I know, I hope, I intend, and I believe that my partner and I will remain together and happy.
- Any areas of distrust in our relationship feel surmountable.
- The integrity of our marriage is solid and I make my partner a priority.
- I try hard to be fair and make my spouse feel cared for.
- I feel comfortable talking about what our relationship means to me with my partner.
Any box with a circle around it means you should be alert to this when working together, especially in conflict.
© Tokens of Affection:Reclaiming your Marriage after Postpartum Depression (Routledge, 2014) Kleiman w/Wenzel