Some of our practitioners will begin to see a limited number of clients in person starting in September, 2020. This decision will be discussed and determined between you and your therapist. Some therapists will continue with telehealth services, to minimize the need for in-person sessions.
The following points are essential for everyone’s safe return to the ppsc offices:
- The safety and well-being of our clients and our team is our utmost priority.
- In order to prioritize this, we will require extra time in-between clients to sanitize the room, door knobs, and all surfaces that have been contacted.
- We ask that you come to your scheduled appointment alone. We understand that this may limit your availability, but children will not be allowed to accompany you during this transitional phase. If you are receiving couples treatment, both partners must adhere to the guidelines on this page.
- We ask that you wash your hands in the public restroom on the main level or use hand sanitizer prior to your session.
- Masks are required to be worn by every client and every therapist when entering the building and our offices. Please bring your own mask (scarves and bandanas are not sufficient)
- In order to avoid close contact, we will not be using our waiting room. Instead, we ask that you sit in the lobby or wait in your car. Your therapist will call or text you when it is time to come for your session.
- Your therapist has adjusted the room to accommodate the 6ft social distancing recommendation.
We ask that you consult your therapist and stay home if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Have you or anyone in your household have had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the past 21 days to any regions affected by Covid-19 (as relevant to your location)
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in contact with or close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
The PPSC will comply with CDC recommendations and implement stringent cleaning and sanitization protocols in order to provide a clean and safe environment.
If you choose to attend in-person sessions, you understand that you assume all responsibility for any risk of contracting COVID 19.
Thank you for understanding and complying with these procedures. We are available to address any concerns you may have.