The Postpartum Stress Center 12hr Professional Training classes are held at Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center 1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422 TEL 215.616.8500
We recommend that trainees reserve overnight lodging at Normandy Farm. Guest rooms are available at a discounted rate of $149 per night (single or double occupancy) for training participants. Rooms are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis so we encourage you to book your reservation as soon as possible. Rooms sell out quickly, as they are often blocked off for large events. When that happens, the unused rooms are released to the public 90 days prior to the date of the events so check back 90 days before the training date to see if rooms have opened up!
In order to receive the PPSC special rate, you will need to CALL the hotel. 215-616-8500
If you book online, you will be unable to received the discount. When you call, you need to mention The Postpartum Stress Center (not postpartum stress center. Include the word “THE” in our name, so the front desk can find our rate).
If rooms are not available at Normandy we highly recommend the Hyatt House in Plymouth Meeting 501 E. Germantown Pike East Norriton, PA 19401 (610) 313-9990 The Hyatt House offers a complimentary shuttle to Normandy Farm Hotel and will honor our discounted room rate.
If you stay at the Hyatt House or another local hotel because Normandy is booked, your on site meals (breakfast, lunch, and snacks) are still included in the cost of the training.
Breakfast is served at the conference center from 6:30 am to 9:00 am. Please plan your meal so you can meet in our training room, The Coolidge Room, a few minutes before 9:00 am. We will break during each day for a hot/cold buffet lunch and for 2 snack breaks, fees for which are also included in your registration.
Normandy Farm provides meal options for individuals with most dietary restrictions.
Free transportation to off site restaurants for dinner can be prearranged by trainees.
Normandy Farm is located at 1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422, approximately 20 miles or 45 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport.
- Directions from Airport: 95 South to 476. Take to Plymouth Meeting exit. Upon exiting take Germantown Pike West to DeKalb Pike (202). Turn Right on DeKalb (North) to Morris Road. Normandy Farm on Left. (Drive is approx 45 minutes or 20 miles from Airport.)
- Uber: Normandy Farm staff estimates that Uber from Philadelphia International Airport to the conference center is $50.
- Supreme Limousine Service (484) 375-3546 Email: Miawan63@hotmail.com
- Tripano Airport Shuttle (215) 616-5370 Reserve online
- Train: The closest station to Normandy Farm is the Gwynedd Valley Station on the Landsdale-Doylestown Septa Line. If you choose to take the train, Normandy Farm provides shuttle transportation free of charge. When you arrive in Gwynedd Valley, call their front desk and the next shuttle will be sent to pick you up. Train schedules are available at www.septa.org. Please note that if you are flying into Philadelphia International, you will need to take a train/cab/Uber to 30th Street Station to catch the correct train to Normandy Farm.
- Additional detailed driving directions here